Variation After Topic
Sort From Time
Healthy, Wealthy & Wine. Educating & Empowering Women. FREE Event
- Healthy, Wealthy & Wine. Educating & Empowering Women. FREE Event
Event on 2013-07-09 17:30:00
HEALTHY, WEALTHY & WINE
Educating and empowering women
Hear from industry experts about how to identify and prioritise your lifestyle and investment goals; whatever they may be. These sessions will give you the tools you need to make a happier and healthier you.
Our next expert to get you there:Diana Lazarus and Glenda Laurence – Associates at Rockwell Olivier
With divorce and relationship breakdown on the rise it's time to understand the facts about the second most stressful life event after the death of a loved one!
With very special guests family law lawyers, Diana and Glenda, come to provide an insight into the financial consequences of relationship breakdown, they'll dispelled the myths and provide some hints and tips on how to protect your financial independence.
They will share their knowledge and answer some of the most common questions:
- What encouragement is there to embark on a relationship?
- Can I protect my hard-earned assets following a separation?
- Dividing up the property (or the debts), Separating with children what do I need to know?
Our panel of guest speakers will also be attending;
Nicola Styles: Career & Leadership Specialist -Creating the lifestyle you want.
Lisa Barber: Private Wealth coach Hillross-Aligning your finances to your passions.
Melanie Burrows: Stockmarket investment advisor. Bell Potter-Become Stockmarket Savvy.
Kerstin Glomb: Estate planning Lawyer-Getting the foundations right.
Join us on the second Tuesday of each month, where you will enjoy inspiring presentations from one of our panel of experts, designed to empower you to be healthier and wealthier over an equally inspiring drop of wine.
Dates:July 9, 2013
Time:Networking from 5.30pm 7pm
Venue:The Republic Hotel, Cnr of Pitt and Bridge Sts, Sydney: Level 2
The cost:The inspiring drop of wine of your choice from the bar.
For further information please contact Lisa Barber 0411 161 258 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Barker0478 302 414 or email:email@example.com
at The Republic Bar
Level 2 – Soiree Room
- Mortgage and Protection Sales Masterclass
Event on 2013-07-18 09:30:00
Delivered by the renowned financial services sales expert Paul Archer, author of Rapportselling Tales, Successful Selling Strategies for Engaging Customers.
In this 2 day exclusive workshop, youll learn how to seamlessly sell protection alongside your mortgage products, help the customer to buy the protection they so desperately need to ensure their lives and property are fully covered in the event of tragedy.
Paul will share with you the latest sales techniques that are very relevant for the modern internet savvy consumer who are quite comfortable to buy from the internet. He'll show you how to plan for them holistically using the lifeline financial planning tool and to coach rather than sell.
Indeed the word selling is received unfavourably by both advisers and customers nowadays, as such we dont sell; we coach. This is the main principle behind the workshop. Allow the customer to buy a complete protection package having made the decision themselves not been forced to by an over-eager salesperson.
The Masterclass is equally suitable to someone new to the advisory business or someone who wants to refresh themselves as they are embarking on a protection selling model under the new RDR regime.
The workshop will be conducted personally by Paul Archer, almost 30 years in the financial services sales business as salesperson, sales manager, training manager and independent sales consultant to dozens of financial services firms in the UK and abroad.
Packed full of practical sales and communication tips, techniques and strategies, Paul will guide you through the holistic financial planning process which hes dubbed Rapportselling, so you can turn these strategies into pure skill following the workshop.
A small group of 6 people will learn together, observe demos, enjoy new techniques, share ideas and be able to proactive under the watchful coaching eye of Paul.
Together well cover:
- Sales foundations the personal inner game and the value proposition you promote with customers
- The 3 elements of trust when and how to ensure you nail these 3 elements very early on in the process.
- Pre-empting objections and later reservations bringing in the subject of budget early on, the holistic package concept and signposting
- Coaching customers with CIGAR
- The Lifeline soft needs tool a powerful, yet simple tool to aid a discussion about the clients life, past, present and future, to explore their goals and ambitions for themselves. Totally holistic and in a coaching style.
- Earmarking and revealing gaps in protection, helping them to make a buying decision, using a question sting to help them see the absolute need for proving protection in their lives
- Advanced communication strategies a curious questioning style, global listening and non verbal communications.
- Presenting and moving the sale forward presenting the whole package, reading buying signals and gaining commitment
- The referral engine how to obtain referrals in an industrial scale
Testimonials from previous sales courses
- "Morning Paul I would just like to say a big thank you for the last two days, I don't think I have enjoyed or gained so much from a training course before." Antony Cousins
- "Can I say, we were extremely impressed with your course and absolutely delighted to have taken part. The group took so much on board and I can already start to see them using the initiative with some things and we are only at day 1." Lee Samuels
- "Hi Paul, Just wanted to thank you for the recent sales skills training. I really enjoyed it and I know my team mates did too. Have started putting into practice and some of the tips really work Thanks once again" Lynn Selby
- "Hi Paul, thanks for Friday, thoroughly enjoyed it!! It was refreshing to attend a pure 100% sales focused course." Matthew Taylor
- "Hi Paul, Firstly, I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Finance Sales Course last week. Not being a natural salesperson I found I had to look at the sales process from a fresh perspective. My goals now are to take away what we went through and develop it into a style which can be repeated from client to client." Steve Curryer
The two days are packed full of workable and practical tips, techniques and strategies so you can implement these the very next day. No wallowing in theory over these two days just workable methods.
Learning reinforcement will be provided with a pre and post course training package comprising daily emails and links to multimedia such as videos, MP3 podcasts and eBooks. This reinforcement will serve to remind you of your key learnings and assist you in applying in quickly to your advisory process. Paul is also available for personal coaching and mentoring following the event.
The first Masterclass will be sold out quickly so to encourage your registration, were offering an early bird investment of 75 from the ticket price. Normal investment is 474, early bird price 399 per person for the entire package. Book before the end of April 2013 to benefit from the Early Bird price.
Book now by enrolling on line and youll be soon learning the very latest, provable sales techniques to package sell protection for your mortgage clients.
at Archer Training Boardroom
Archer Training Ltd High House
Norton, United States
- Startup Clinic @CASS business school
Random Advertiser Listing in reference to Homes For Sale Granite Bay CA :
Homes For Sale Granite Bay CA
Event on 2013-07-09 18:00:00
Hundreds of early stage startups approach us seeking various type of support from Funding to Mentorship and from Product Development to Marketing. Based on this need we decided to the Startup Clinic series to help startups with all their business needs.
The Program provides a chance for startups to present to our group of Mentors and get advice and tips how to improve their business.
Collectively our Mentors bring a wealth of experience from their backgrounds as serial entrepreneurs, in consulting, venture capital and a number of industry verticals. They can help you with your needs in the areas of strategy, marketing, sales, technical development, investment, recruitment and more.
Our mission is to help startups grow successfully and, where appropriate, work towards the stage where theyre ready for their first or next round of funding.
6:00 pm Doors open
6:30 pm Presentations from Startups
and advice from mentors
8:15 pm Networking with the community
9:00 pm Doors close
Im a Startup what do I get?
1. The opportunity to meet our group of Mentors and receive feedback on your pitch, business model and development plan.
To participate in this clinic and pitch to mentors click below, and we'll contact you after reviewing your application.
What do I need to prepare?
Before the workshop
1. You should prepare a 5-7 minute pitch (no longer!!) about your startup so that our group ofMentors understand your startup and what stage of growth you are currently at.
2. You will be expected to fill pitch template that you'll use for your presentation
3. You should also consider the top questions that you want help with.
Jane Reoch, CASS Enterpreunership Fund
Jane is the Investment Director for the Cass Entrepreneurship Fund. She has spent 10 years working with growth companies across a number of funds including Panoramic Growth Equity, the Business Growth Fund and BoS Growth Equity. She is Chartered Accountant by background and trained with PwC in London. Jane is also a business mentor for the Prince's Trust.
Michael Carter, eFactory
Michael qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG in London in 1978. Typically thereafter employed as Finance Director he worked for a number of companies in the UK, often for US parent companies in a variety of industries including vending, telecoms and software. Author of Take the plunge 101 things you need to know before starting your own business.
Hayley Conick, Elance
Start-up specialist, digital strategist and Cambridge graduate, Hayley is now Country Manager for Elance where she has the strategic and operational responsibility for raisingthe platforms profile nationally.Hayley was a founding member of Smarta.com backed by Michael Birch and Theo Paphitis. She wrote the original business plan and spent five years building Smarta into the UKs leading platform for small businesses.
Kerry Chapman, HR Insight
Kerry joins HR Insight as an HR Consultant having spent the past seven years working in an HR & Operational capacity within the Media & Technology Start-Up sector. Having created and managed the HR presence in a number of companies, she is a keen advocate of the requirement for the business needs of an organisation to be mirrored and supported by HR process.
Stephen Findlay, Angel Investor
Stephen has 12 years experience ininvesting and advising in technology VC and mid market private equity. Led or managed investments valued at over over 250m. Stephen is also Founder of Invrep.co – improving investor reporting for startups and private businesses.
Simon Taor, Venner Shipley
Simon is a Chartered and European patent attorney. He joined Venner Shipley in May 2012, having previously been a partner at the London office of another large firm of patent and trade mark attorneys. In addition to working with large multinationals, he has a large amount of experience working with universities, tech start-ups and SMEs.
Robin Wilson, Rightmove
Robin Wilson joined the UKs number one property website Rightmove in 2000 as a web designer. Fast forward thirteen years and nearly a billion page impressions a month later and hes seen action across the company from designing the page flows and user journeys on the consumer site to now starting up and running new business units and products for the company.
Simon Halberstam, Kingsley Napley
Simon is a partner in Kingsley Napley's corporate and commercial team, specialising in technology law. Simon acts for IT software and service providers as well as those procuring IT systems. He has particular expertise in advising on information technology law, IT contracts, intellectual property rights , domain name law and disputes and gambling law.
-more mentors to be announced soon-
If you would like to become a mentor, email us at london[at]techmeetups.com and your application will be evaluated.
at Cass Business School
106 Bunhill Row
City of London, United KingdomPublished on · Filed under: Go Through;
- Healthy, Wealthy & Wine. Educating & Empowering Women. FREE Event
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.